1. The Scriptures, both Old and New Testaments, to be the inspired Word of God, without error in the original writings, the complete revelation of His will for the salvation of men and the Divine and final authority for Christian faith and practice.
2. In one God, Creator of all things, infinitely perfect and eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
3. That Jesus Christ is true God and true man, having been conceived of the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary. He died on the cross, a sacrifice for our sins according to the Scriptures. He arose bodily from the dead, ascended into heaven, where at the right hand of the Father, He is now our High Priest and Advocate.
4. That man was created in the image of God and fell into sin, but Jesus Christ brought salvation and life through His sacrificial blood and death on the cross. Jesus is the only ground to justification for all who believe in His Name and receive Him by the working power of the Holy Spirit and thus become children of God.
5. That the ministry of the Holy Spirit is to glorify the Lord Jesus Christ, to convict men of sin, regenerate, indwell, guide, instruct and empower the believer for godly living and service.
6. That Men on Fire should be composed of such people of faith in Jesus Christ who become regenerated by the Holy Spirit and are united together with the Body of Christ of which He is the Head.
7. That Jesus Christ is the Lord and Head of Men on Fire and through the guidance of the Holy Spirit and under Christ Men on Fire is given the right to govern its own affairs.
Remember, we are never without hope. Jesus loves you! Let us strive each day to be just like our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Rev. Rick